The Bosveld Lapa restaurant is situated on the banks of the scenic Lake Umuzi Waterfront in Secunda. The Tuscan architecture lends itself perfectly to the bushveld theme and adds to the relaxed, though classy, atmosphere the restaurant pictures.
A blazing log fire and thatched roof veranda contributes to the lovely and warm atmosphere- the ideal venue for weddings, business lunches, year-end functions, family dinners and romantic candlelit dinners for two, or just a quick in-between snack.
What makes the Bosveld Lapa unique is their expansive cuisine variety, selected and perfected from different South African recipes.
The delicious and imaginative cuisine is prepared of only the freshest ingredients and offers you a vast choice of dishes ranging from:
- Devine game fillets in sour cream to succulent steaks
- Delicious ostrich fillet & ngwenya tail (crocodile)
- Classical “potjiekos” and other mouth watering “boerekos”
- Magical seafood platters and ‘all-other-tasty-things-out-of the-waters’… too
- Delightful desserts, coffee and your favourite after-dinner choice from the bar
- NEW our latest addition to the menu Bos Sushi!
The entrance to the restaurant can be reached from the centre of the Lake Umuzi Mall. It is situated directly next to a recreational area which includes The Aqua Zone Water World on the one side and Action Cricket on the farther end.
Open seven days a week, Mon – Sat from 10 ’till late, for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and on Sun from 11:30 ’till 20:00 for lunch and dinner (carvery is only available ’till 16:00).